Attention: If You Never Gave A Thought About Wedding Etiquettes It’s High Time You Did!
Catching Up With The Wedding Fever? Are You Getting More Nervous As The Day Is Nearing? Still Don’t Have A Clue As To What You Should Be Doing At Your Wedding? Not Sure How To Make The Guests Feel Really Special And Cared For… ?
Finally! Get Instant Access To Some Often-Overlooked, But Important Wedding Etiquettes You Need To Adapt At A Wedding… Not Doing So Would Be A Sure-Shot Way To Put Your Guests Off! Learn How To Do The Right Things At The Right Time… And Make The Wedding A Happy Memory For Everyone!
Wedding Etiquette Made Easy!
A wedding means joy and celebration; but, this doesn’t mean that the people at a wedding can behave as they like. The 93-page eBook “Wedding Etiquette Made Easy” sets down in simple terms how each and every person at a wedding, such as the bride and bride groom; parents, step parents, and in-laws; wedding guests; and children ought to behave during the wedding ceremony and reception party.
These Are Some Of The Tips You Will Find In The Book :
- Why Wedding Etiquette Is Essential
- Who’s Doing What?
- Invitations And Announcements
- Wedding Tipping
- Destination Wedding Etiquette
- Gift Giving Cash Wedding Etiquette
- Be My Wedding Guest: Dress Nicely
- Tipping - Shelling Out The Green Papers
- Glory At Morning Weddings
- Miss Manners On Wedding Etiquette For Brides
- Wedding Etiquette: The Basics
- Wedding Etiquette Advice For Guests
- A Western Flare For Your Wedding
- A True Gift Of Love: The Wedding Gift
- Wedding Etiquette – A Catalogue Given And The Vanished Wedding Etiquette
- Father- In – Law At The Wedding – Carrying The Air Around
- Wedding Etiquette – The Inns
- Step Mothers At Wedding – Stepping Up The Love From Her Side!
- Second Wedding Etiquette
- Wedding Etiquette: Cash Bar Wedding Parties
- Wedding Etiquette: Destinations
- Emily Post Wedding Etiquette Book
- How To Be A Good Guest On Evening Weddings
- Proper Wedding Etiquette At Rehearsal Dinners
- The Rules For Second Wedding Etiquette
- Huge Love In Small Weddings
- Sending Thank You Notes To Wedding Guests
- Making The Wedding Etiquette Announcements
- In Your Honor: The Maid Of Honor
- The Bride’s Or Groom’s Father Has A Girlfriend
- Wedding Etiquette For A Second Marriage
- Wedding Etiquette For Brides
- The Shower And Stag Wedding Etiquette
- Wedding Etiquette For Cancelled Weddings
How Much Does This Book Cost?
|With The Kind Of Information Given In This Book, I Can Easily Charge $97 For It. But I Will Not Do That!
For A VERY Limited Time, You Can Get INSTANT ACCESS To This Book For Only…
Yes, That’s Right! You Can Download This Awesome Book For Only $17
PS: This is not a physical book. It is an eBook.
You Now Have A Killer Product With A Killer Guarantee With A Killer Price! So What Are You Waiting For?
P.S : The book will be sold at this rock-bottom price only for a very limited time. We will increase the price in the next few days. So make sure you grab the book right away at the lowest possible price!
P.P.S : Remember, we have a 60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee. If for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, just send us a mail within 60 days of your purchase, and we will refund 100% of your money… Absolutely no hassles and no questions asked! Order Now!